- Main Arduino Website
Arduino in Biology
- Open source data logger - towards an Open tool chain for biodiversity science. A short essay on how open source data collection contributes to Open Science.
- Arduino: The Documentary (2010)
More information about the ATMega saeries and AVR
This is the microcontroller that is used on the Arduino Uno.
- Complete datasheet for the ATMega328P - 660 page manual for the chip. If you use this regularly it may pay off to get it printed and bound.
- ATMEL mini video series on the history of the AVR
- Memory: Stack vs Heap - information about stack and heap memory in C.
These are a few places where you can stay up-to-date with things that I find interesting.
- My Blog - what I'm up to and things I have been creating. If you just want Arduino posts then use this link: Ed's Arduino Blog Posts
- Things I find around the Internet are listed on delicious
- Open Biodiversity Technologies Facebook page of curated content relating to Open Hardware, Open Source and Open Access in the biodiversity sciences
Here are some YouTube videos about Arduino that I have found interesting: