A list of other things I have been up to from around the web (mainly so I have somewhere where I can look them up).
- Origin of raptorial feeding in juvenile euarthropods revealed by a Cambrian radiodontan: has photographs I took of mantids.
- Calvisia (Viridioclavisia) bakeri named after me by Francis Seo-Choen in A Taxonomic Guide to the Stick Insects of Borneo Volume II.
- A photograph I took of a Barrel Jellyfish (Rhizostoma pulmo) featured in the Bridport News: Giant jellyfish wasp up on county coast. See also my blog post on the event: In the News: Jellyfish Misquotation.
A number of news outlets picked up my paper on the Open Source Data Logger for Environmental Monitoring.
- Open source data logger for biodiversity research (Dangerous Prototypes)
- Hack The Environment: Bringing Biodiversity Hardware Into The Open (Science 2.0)
- Gone Fossil Huntin'
Posted by Charlotte - Nature Live host on 03-May-2013 16:26:29
- Credit in: Bragg, PE A review of the Liturgusidae of Borneo (Insecta: Mantodea) Sepilok Bulletin 12(1):21-36
- Lyme Regis Festival 2010
Set in Stone: Ed Baker & Nichola Morris
- What a night, Science Uncovered 2010 was mega
Posted by Rose 03-Oct-2010
- It's all planes, trains and automobiles
Posted by Erica McAlister 13-Jun-2010
- Credit in: Brock, PD & Hasenpusch, JW The Complete Field Guide to Stick and Leaf Insects of Australia CSIRO