BioAcosutica is a collection of audio recordings from the Natural History Museum Sound Archive and other sources that makes bioacoustic collections available to the broader scientific community. It also allows for the annotation and analysis of sound samples.
The recording annotation and analysis functionality was funded by the Natural History Museum through the Life Sciences Departmental Investment Fund project Developing the NHM Wildlife Sound Archive.
- 2015 April BioAcoustica: Tape speed conversion table
- 2015 April Does MP3 work for wildlife sound?
- 2014 December Introducing BioAcoustica
- 2014 November Wildlife Sound Database
- 2015 June International Science Grid Weekly: BioAcoustica: A wildlife sound repository with an ear to the future
- Baker E, Price BW, Rycroft SD, Hill J, Smith VS. 2015. BioAcoustica: A free and open repository and analysis platform for bioacoustics. Database. bav054.